Reservation, Deposit and Payment Information
- There is a minimum two night stay during “High Season”. One night bookings during “High Season” are accommodated if a single night is available between multi-night stays. If you have any questions about availability, please call us. For one night stays, we can not guarantee a specific room. We do, however, guarantee a similar or higher grade room capable of sleeping the number of guests booked.
- The acceptance of a reservation is made with the understanding that the guest is financially responsible for the entire period of time reserved.
- For 1 and 2 night stays, full payment is required at time of booking.
- For stays of 3 or more nights, a deposit of one half the total amount (not including tax) is required at time of booking and the balance is due 14 days prior to your arrival.
- Reservations may be guaranteed with credit card, personal check or Long Dell Inn gift certificate. We request that checks be received within 5 days of reserving to maintain the reservation. Credit card payments may require an imprint of the actual card upon arrival.
- Acceptable forms of payment include cash, personal checks, credit cards (Discover, MasterCard, or VISA only), and Long Dell Inn gift certificates.
As a small property, cancellations affect us greatly. In the unfortunate situation where you need to cancel your reservation:
- Full Refund less $45 service charge is provided with cancellation notice of more than 14 days before scheduled arrival with the exception of the following: (a) reservations/bookings made more than six months in advance, (b) involving six or more nights (in one room) or (c) multiple room bookings which will require a minimum 30 day cancellation notice. For extended stays, Management reserves the right to alter the above cancellation notice policy and will advise upon booking/confirmation.
- If cancellation notice provided is less than the above time frames, refund less $45.00 service charge is subject to rerental of accommodations without loss to The Long Dell Inn.
- For partial cancellation of stays or leaving early, the reservation holder is responsible for payment of days canceled unless the cancellation notice time requirements noted above have been met.
- Reservations confirmed by gift certificates are subject to the same cancellation policy.
State & Local Taxes
Taxes will be added to our stated rates charged for rooms at the tax rates currently required by the respective governments.
Check-in time is 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM. Please notify the innkeeper if you anticipate arrival after 6:00 PM, so late arrival arrangements may be made. Check-out time is by 11:00 am.
We greatly appreciate your respect for our check-in and check-out times as we have a small window of time to prepare the inn for new arrivals.
On premises parking is provided for one vehicle per room (nothing in tow).
Nonsmoking / Open Flame / Incense Policy
For the well being of all and to comply with our insurance guidelines:
There is no smoking inside any of our two buildings or outside on the property.
No candle, incense or open flame of any kind is allowed in this circa 1849 wood structure.
Accommodations are available for well supervised and behaved children 13 and older. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
Quiet hours are between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am daily. This applies to all common areas inside and out: living, dining room, gallery, decks, patio and grounds.
Use of common areas is intended for the enjoyment and comfort of all our guests.
All valuables such as travel documents, credit cards and personal property are the full responsibility of the individual guest. The Long Dell Inn is not responsible for loss of any money or valuables while staying at the inn. Management is not responsible for damage to any auto or loss of contents in the auto while parked at the Inn.
Extra Person Charge
All room prices are based on single or double occupancy. There is a $40 (plus tax) charge per night for a third person, and a third person can only be reserved in The Nest (Room 7).
Property Damage and Unusual Cleaning Charges
Damage to Inn property, smoking in rooms or any other unusual room cleaning required will incur a minimum charge of $75.00. Guest is responsible for reimbursement of all cleaning fees and full/fair market value of any damaged property.
Large Party Rental of the Inn
If one party is making a reservation for 5 or more of our 7 rooms, we will require a $750 deposit to cover potential property damage above and beyond normal wear and tear. This damage deposit is payable by check no less than 30 days prior to arrival. This is in addition to the 50% room reservation deposit. The damage deposit is refundable within 14 calendar days following your departure. Assessment and repair of damaged Inn property may delay your refund. If this should happen, you will be notified by email. It is not our intent to profit from this policy, only to protect our investment in the Long Dell Inn.
To ensure the comfort of all our guests, no guest pets are allowed on the premises.